Our sheaths are made from kydex and come in a variety of styles. Each sheath is custom molded to that specific knife. The vast majority of our neck/utility/outdoor knives already comes with a sheath included in the price. The fee for the sheaths are only calculated when purchasing additional sheaths.
- Most of our neck knives come with a neck sheath designed to be worn around the neck with a paracord lanyard. Additional neck sheaths are $25.
- Most of our larger outdoor knives comes with a tactical sheath which features additional holes to allow threading of the paracord in ways to accommodate belt carry, among other versatile configurations. Additional tactical sheaths are $30.
- A horizontal belt sheath is $35 and comes with a choice of 3 different sized nylon loops (1.25”, 1.5”, 1.75”).
- An inside-the-waistband (IWB) belt sheath is $35 and has a kydex clip that goes around the belt, while the entire sheath is designed to sit inside the waistband.
- We offer kydex sheaths with an UltiClip attachment for $40, ideal for pocket carry.
- Our FS1 knives comes with a tactical sheath with a Tek-Lok system — we can make these sheaths for other knives for $50.
In most cases, we can make sheaths for knives from other makers. Please contact us directly for more information.